Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - ARPG, CryEngine

Yeah, in theory. It was taking me a lot of resources to break the pods (I have felt my damage output was super low the entire game, I think I’ve had three total different staffs the entire game and even though all my gear has +elemental % damage on it, it still takes a LOT of fireballs to kill many of the larger/normal enemies). I could break one before it split open, but NOT two. And I can’t stand still long enough to work on refilling my willpower/potions, because the floor is constantly red or about to be where an attack comes in, so I could maybe attack once or twice, roll away, repeat until I’m out of stamina - it was a nightmare.

But I have some better gear from that fight and some grinding to hit level 34 I did before my last (successful) attempt, so I’m hoping Act 3 goes better for me. It would be nice to actualy find a cool purple item, or a red that isn’t for melee (I have literally 2 boots, a chest, and a pants Legendary that all have “bonus damage to attack” and “+% melee” damage and other melee focuses bonuses - I have yet to get a Legendary that helps me specifically, and the only Unique I have found is a tower shield).