β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 481 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

adieu strop gauze equal

I did a search and didn’t see any mention, so let me recommend my new word game obsession:

Waffle.

Not only do you have to solve for the words, Wordle/Quordle style, you have to do it in as few moves as you can manage it.

The game β€œgrades” your performance with a star system. Do it with 5 moves remaining, you 5-star it. 4 moves remaining is a 4-star. Etc.

Very addicting. Plus they have an archive of past Waffles to play with that’s a blast.

And finally, they have a weekly Deluxe Waffle, which is 7-letter words instead of 5-letter words. Those are a real challenge, even with the extra moves they give you.

This is great. First game, every swap I made produced at least one green, but I didn’t get 5 stars: I’m going to have to think more about making the most efficient moves, aren’t I?

Yeah, that’s the real challenge that has me hooked. Figuring out the words is one part. Figuring out the most efficient moves is an entirely new beast.

If you click the hamburger menu in the upper left, you can do the archived Waffles to practice with, too.

Wordle 482 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 482 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

adieu storm brook floor

Wordle 482 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

For anyone who plays worldle, there’s a new bonus mode where you get to name the neighbouring countries, capital and flag.

Meanwhile, Wordle 483…

… is not kind to anyone (like me) in hard mode. Even if you were given the last 4 letters right at the start there would be 7 words that are probably in the answer list. I had 5 options left for my last two guesses and got away with it. 100% record continues, by the skin of my teeth.

Wordle 483 6/6*

πŸŸ¦β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¦πŸŸ§β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ§πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦
β¬›πŸŸ§πŸŸ§πŸŸ§πŸŸ§
β¬›πŸŸ§πŸŸ§πŸŸ§πŸŸ§
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Indeed, this sort of answer is just daft

Wordle 483 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 483 3/6*

🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A lot easier when you get the first letter right…

Wordle 483 X/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©

Ugh. Too many choices.

adieu storm watch patch hatch latch

Wordle 483 3/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 483 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I had at least 3 more possible answers. There were at least 8 words this could have been to start, using the last 4 letters

I love WorLdle, but I use it more as an educational tool than a game. If it get to the last guess I go to Google maps and make myself smarter. Or for that matter, if I win but didn’t really know, I still go and look at the area to learn something. Zambia is no longer there!

My problem with Worldle is simple, I like maps too much. So the answers are either trivial, or some dinky island.

Like, ok, if its a carribean nation its legit, but difficult. St Kitts versus Trinidad is one I can at best guess within 20 miles, oh its 20 miles north of Antigua, cool. Yeah Ii have a hard time with those, but

But they have also had South Georgia Island, Bouvet Island, and British Indian Ocean Territories as answers (as were Gurnsey Island and Reunion Island). Which are, frankly, bullshit answers.