World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

So, I’me currently 2/8 mythic progression in Uldir with my guild. After careful consideration I can say this is NOT my favorite WoW iteration by any means. The Azerite traits are all over the place and unbalanced even worse then last xxpack’s legendaries, which I didn’t think was possible =) The weekly slog is worse not better in order to keep competitive, and the amount of busy work you need to do to raid 3 nights a week is… another 3 nights worth. It’s nuts, and I don’t see myself hanging on for very long. As an example of the busy work: Doing mythic progression requires a lot of wiping obviously. Every wipe takes a food buff. most of the decent food for my class requires fishing. So very every wipe, I need to fish twice usually. Now add to that the Azerite race, herbalism nightly for pots and flasks, the rep grind, and the grind for very specific Azerite traits on armor and it just seems crazier than usual.

Just seeing WoW from a different angle, but there really isn’t much to offer from this angle either.