World of Warcraft is a Feeling

Comedy gold: http://www.purepwnage.com/media/Pure%20Pwnage%20-%20World%20of%20Warcraft%20is%20a%20Feeling.mp3

Warning! Gratuitous cheesy duet!

my ears! they do bleed!

Brilliant.

whitta i’ll never look at your pc gamer column the same way again after all the links you post on this board

edit: thanks for breaking the horizontal, fucking phpbb

“That’s just not right!”

That was awesome!

Do I get crack for this?

If you’re not watching the Pure Pwnage videos then you’re missing out on at least %78.2 of the humor. It’s PC gaming’s Waiting for Guffman.

I never heard about these guys until today, saw the linked posted over on Cosmiks site, so I downloaded DivX at work and watched all the vids.

Best lunch I had, afterwards I had to clean my keyboard and monitor from laughing so much. Watch the video’s. Especially the Girls epsisode before watching the Warcraft video. It will all make sense then!

Simply brilliant! (name the reference…)

There is irrevocable proof that something hits the mainstream when its gets satirized.

Just watched the first episode, and d/l the rest. Great stuff. Anyone else notice the toilet roll next to Jerry’s monitor? ;-)

“My girlfriend says she needs to use the computer for school. I told her, I’m schooling people all day long!”

Brilliant.

I thought it was “My mother says I need to use the computer for school. I told her, I’m schooling people all day long.”

I thought it was “My mother says I need to use the computer for school. I told her, I’m schooling people all day long.”[/quote]
Oh, that’s right. What was I thinking? Jeremy would NEVER have a girlfriend!

Oh, that’s right. What was I thinking? Jeremy would NEVER have a girlfriend!

Didn’t you watch Episode 6?

And thanks for linking this…I haven’t heard of these guys before, but I’ve already hooked three of my friends. Great stuff. :)