World of Warcraft: Shadowlands

I find that I play when there’s stuff I can do that I enjoy doing. While I agree that having a pleasant zone design helps it’s probably not enough to keep me playing if I don’t enjoy the other activities.

I have been playing my resto shaman in mythics and it’s been pretty challenging. Just getting started but I love that healers have very few issues getting into these groups. I tried doing some mythics as a DPS and it was brutal, took forever to get invited to a group and then the group split up after a couple of pulls when the tank disappeared.

My guild is also doing CN but we have only gotten the first five or so bosses down. It’s a pretty casual guild so the core group of raiders is maybe eight or nine people and we’re always bringing more in. Which I think hurts our performance a bit. And this is normal, mind you.

One thing the guild does that I really like is organize these timewalking raids when they are available. We did Ulduar two weeks ago and this week is Firelands, and I’m sure we will do that also.