Worst thing you'll see all week: Cooties

Title Worst thing you'll see all week: Cooties
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Movie reviews
When September 22, 2015

When Rainn Wilson quips "nap time, motherfuckers" before killing a bunch of zombies, I think he was talking to the scriptwriters, who couldn't be bothered to come up with a single interesting moment, joke, or concept for Cooties beyond its promising premise..

Read the full article

What a shame, this one sounded pretty good in concept and the idea of having to kill a bunch of kid zombies seems like the kind of thing that could be transgressively fun (if "transgressively fun" shows up on the video case blurb, I'm ok with that too). I run hot and cold on Rainn Wilson, but I'll have to check out The Boy, never heard of it.

What a bummer. :(

I'll still have to see it for myself, but these Amazon links aren't working? They just bring me to a page full of web code.

Fixed! Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention, Brian!

I think the term you're looking for is "zomedy".

This review did not answer the most important question: how many children does Rainn Wilson punch in the face over the course of this movie?

I believe zero. He does, however, fire baseballs at a few kids' faces!

Gah! Another wasted cinematic opportunity! Well, you've convinced me not to watch it. Do you get any money if we follow your link to Amazon but then choose a different movie?

I do! Also if you shop at Amazon.com after visiting from a link on this page or by using the search box in the sidebar on the right!