WoW: end game poll

Zul is soloable? Does that include the bosses??

Anyone know if you can re-do the map-room sequence there after you’ve done the quest the first time?

Of course you can, it’s an event and not particular to any quest. You just need to make sure to pick up the staff and head piece when they drop.

Zul is soloable? Does that include the bosses??

Honestly I don’t know, I’ve never done it myself but people in my guild are there a fair bit farming stuff. They could very well skip several of the bosses though.

Keep in mind these are people who have a fair amount of epic gear.

I thought one of those two pieces was somehow related to the dwarf quest. Good to know, thanks.

The only MMO with an endgame I like is DAOC.

No, it’s the one I started after I got tired of the mindless world pvp.

No, it’s the one I started after I got tired of the mindless world pvp.

You weren’t around for the fun times, after the “Honour System” came out but before Battle Grounds. You couldn’t go anywhere, at all, unless you were a pimped 60. I logged on the first time after getting the patch and I was in Grom Gol, I didn’t even get a chance to move and some Alli 60 priest hit me (I was 30 something at the time) with a SW:P, Shadow Vul. and a Mind Blast as he ran through and I died so damn fast and had the joy of it happening several more times before I made it to the Zep tower that was right next to me and managed to get back to Org.

Things have actually gotten much better, there is significantly less ganking and what there is is more a result of opportunity or competition for resources in the area than anyone actually going out looking to do it. It still happens on occasion, which I kind of like even when I’m on the recieving end of it, but it’s nowhere near the problem it used to be.

I know, I have some characters on a pvp server.