WOW Under Development page updated

Reasonably friendly page with latest mirror here. Now’s a bad time to be using Cosmos for the first time, though, good luck.

re: Mage Armor, well, that’s great. Mages get a dramatic, game-changing effect, and Priests get a long overdue bug fix. Since the raid interface doesn’t tell you jack about people in other groups in the raid, I guess I’ll just have to, well… pray to get lucky enough to click on the guy who’s about to die, who’s surrounded by 3 dozen other clickable players, and then shield him. Yippee!

In happier news, how pleased I am that I’ve been hoarding Spirit gear for the last month. My domination of the AH continues apace.

Agreed.

I’m also interested if in party situations, such as instances, if the regen mana is great enough with +spi and +mana regen in combat bonus talent then maybe it will make that branch of the arcane talent tree worthwhile…

Yeah. You would have hoped they would have made their own new raid UI, since all hardcore players are using custom UI for doing raid groups and managing it all… check out what the Conquest guild is using…

I like the UI changes as I’d rather not have to rely on 3rd-party tools and the only mod I use is CTMod for the extra “hotbars”.

I dunno. But I’d recommend going with CTMod instead.

Your Cosmos .toc files just need to be updated to the new TOC number for the latest patch. Either download the new fixed Cosmos (not sure if it’s out yet) or fix them manually (either by text editor or using the Curse auto-toc updater at http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php under the misc tools section)

The point of using Cosmos is that it has addons that give you more ease of use than just hotbars… Self-cast, moo buff, tacklebox, speed mail, clock, quick loot, quest minion, the list of addon mods that Cosmos assembled goes on and on. Making them all work together peaceably, and with a nice UI to configure all the options, is why people use it.

Personally I’ve been using a combination of Gypsy mod and Cosmos, which redoes the UI a bit and has all the good crunchy bits from Cosmos. Then I throw a few others in usually, like Coin Caddy, ZoneLevel, and make sure that I have the latest Auctioneer and AllInOneInventory mods.

A word of warning - r654 may cause WoW to lock up if you have Quest Minion activated. r790 and above fix this problem.

Warrior - Rage will now generate when attacks are parried, dodged and blocked

Can’t wait to see which server gets crashed this time.