WTC: What's This Crap?

Yeah, I don’t think I need to see it, either. But I’m not upset that it’s being made.

How about 29 days?

Wow. I’m so glad I avoided any mention of Flight 93 in my post. That guy’s post seemed kinda sad.

Kinda.

Perhaps the Too Soon scale is a sliding one, with adjustments based on how many reels are used in filming.

Heard about this movie a while ago. In fact, before the 93 one.

They may as well just announce “Honey, I Blew Up the WTC” and get it over with.

Ha ha, his post count is 747.

There was also Winsor McKay’s movie of the sinking of the Lusitania, done about 3 or 4 years after the event. It also depicts civilian casualties (the Lusitania was a civilian ship) in an unprovoked attack, on a large scale (~1200 people died in the attack).

Gav

I’ve got it! KONY is a viral marketer for Staples!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039178/
Hiroshima movie 1947- 2years.

Uh, what about Michael Moore’s 9/11 film? Where were the “too soon” cries for that fallacious propaganda?

Wow.

Are you pretending to have an outraged response to a topic that began with your own outraged response?

“You think the Stone movie (that I started a topic about) is crazy? What about that k-razy Michael Moore!!!”

Seriously dude, put down the axe…

and the grinder.

“This propaganda-- it’s fallacious.”

“No!”

“Shocking, I know. But it appears the days of forthright, matter-of-fact propaganda are gone.”

“Damn, I gotta call my wife and tell her I love her.”

Are you more nutty than usual? I didn’t start this thread, or even post in it before now.

What a strange little man you are.

The best thing about WTC is that Nick Cage is in it. There’s no career I’d rather see buried. Couldn’t happen to a better guy.

If this doesn’t do it, “Ghost Rider” stands a good shot.

Yes and yes.

Every time I think about that movie I’m still shocked that they’re really doing it.

Ghost Rider should be a TV movie on USA network starring one of the cast members of Saved by the Bell.

Then it would get picked up as a series by Sci-Fi, but the Saved by the Bell guy wouldn’t be playing the character anymore.

Hey, maybe “WTC” will do well and get picked up as a weekly drama on FX? The brave firefighters who survived the collapse will have to deal with life in a post 9/11 world. We get to see their reactions when politicians use fear tactics to pass unconstitutional legislation and justify unnecessary war. Then we can be reminded of real life every week. Such a fictional account can be called “The News” and fit it in the eleven o’clock hour.