WTF? Greg kolar CEO of Infinium Labs?

I was going to say that I have people like you to thank for having bullshit television sitcom shows like Everyone Loves Raymond and Friends running seven seasons strong before they are canceled, but then I realized that Spongebob is probably all that your mommy lets you watch.

We’ve had two posts this morning each with PA comics. We need rules against that sort of shit.

Ease up on the judgement there bud. Just because your sense of humor doesn’t run that direction doesn’t mean you have some moral high ground. While I can’t stand Everybody Loves Raymond, I quite like Friends. Oh, and Spongebob Squarepants is one of the best cartoons on TV right now.

And I’m just the opposite. Love Raymond, hate Friends.

Troy

Friends has had some wonderful writing and lines. Not all the time, and it got to be a mindless drag of inhuman proportions, but a lot of the stuff was genuinely funny.

Too many people have Ricky Geravis-love syndrome I think.

— Alan

Nothing to relax you lately?

Give me Seinfeld or give me death. :)

Yep, I love Spongebob Squarepants too. Cheers me up every time I watch it.

It’s true though, PA is the funniest two panel comic ever.

I think they have a three frame template and can’t figure out how to make a two frame one.

Regardless of how funny this particular panel joke was / was not, that Efthi even knows what Penny Arcade is places him in a whole different species than those which constitute the audience for mainstream TV fare.

PS - Hi, Efthi old foe! Taking refuge from the shambling zombie that is the current CGM boards? I can dig it.