X Box One S as a non Gaming Machine

I was hoping for some advice. I have a gift card from Dell that needs to be used, and I’m wondering if the X-Box One S might be a good investment for a living room entertainment system. Currently, I have a smart TV with an old laptop attached.

I was wondering if the X Box One S will work with regular computer peripherals that I currently have contacted to the Laptop. I have a nice Web Cam and micro Keyboard and Touch pad that I use with the living room computer for Skype and Youtube (the main things I run on the computer). Would the X-Box work with that regular PC Hardware? I assume since it is just a Windows Machine, it will run Skype, as well as the Windows Store Apps (Hulu, Netflix, CW) but can you browse the web easily, and use Youtube?

What are the limitations of the X-Box One S if you don’t get the X Box subscription? I am generally a PC Gamer, I don’t mind that lack of Multiplayer, but if there are things I lose out on, it might not be a good deal.

Any and all insight is appreciated. The goal isn’t to get an X-Box One S, but to use up a Dell Gift Card before it’s too late (and right now Dell has a deal where they will give me a Dell Gift Card if I buy and X-Box One S). If there are better deals on the Dell Website for limits less that $150.00, let me know.