Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

Was just able to put in a preorder with bestbuy.

Got one from Best Buy…trying for a 2nd Series X.

I just get an error every time with Best Buy, even though it says available to preorder.

Or, should we say, an excess XSX.

XSXx2

Excessively excessive XSX

If I dont get another one, do I give this one to my kid or keep it and tell her to suck it. Unfortunately her bday is tomorrow so this would be the best gift after telling her no way will we be able to get this or the PS5 this year…dammmmmmit.

OMG…I got in for another one but they wont let me…dammit…need to set up an account for my wife!

“Here’s my XSX baby. Suck it.”

How the heck are you getting in? I just got an error over and over.

I dunno…keep hitting Preorder every few seconds, give it 10 seconds, hit it again while listening to an accounting webinar…got lucky twice now,

Before the red box said there is a lot of activity, try again in a few minutes…now the red box constantly says error adding to your cart…might be over now.

Still getting the high demand one sometimes. Either BB got a ton of units, or their webpage is so backed up it’s taking hours to sell out.

Got a Series X preordered via Amazon as soon as they put them up. Was trying for 45 minutes via other sites prior.

Still no sightings of the Seagate 1TB Expansion card though.

So I ended up pre-ordering this in the rush - not really sure what I’ll even use it for once I get it in in November. Are there launch games you guys are excited about?

I have an OG Xbox One and did not upgrade to Xbox One X. For now, I’m thinking fo the Xbox Series X as a Game Pass playing console that will be able to play next and current generation games looking much nicer than my current Xbox One.

There are a ton of fun games on Game Pass that I have not played, so I figure that will keep me busy until more next-gen games come out.

This is probably a dumb question but are there console versions of Uplay+?

Funny enough, that’s pretty much my mentality right now - I’m viewing it more as a way to maximize my Game pass subscription than anything else. Good marketing from Microsoft, since I probably would have naturally leaned towards PS5 w/o this…

My list in likely playthrough order:
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Tetris Effect: Connected
Watch Dogs: Legion
Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Nope.

Best Buy now shows coming soon instead of Preorder for the Series X.

“Might” keep trying for an S but I dunno

I’m thinking The Falconeer will be my launch XSX game.