Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

A Dick?

Dont be a dick . :)

Did I imagine it, or was Phoenix Point coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming? Or was it just coming to Game Pass Ultimate for the console as well as PC?

Console only but I didnā€™t see it on there yet.

Phoenix Point has been on PC for over a year now I believe. It came out at launch I think. But yeah, it just came out on console and is on game pass on there as well. I donā€™t see it on the Cloud list though. So right now itā€™s PC and Console only.

Ok so this brings up an annoyance of mine. If Iā€™m in gamepass and search on Pheonix Point but search results show that it cost money. I have to click on the actual game to bring up another screen that than says itā€™s included with Gamepass.

Xcloud for console is expanding to all alpha users, select beta users -

Just picked up a second Xbox Series X as a gift for a family member. Only took me two weeks. Itā€™s annoying but really not that bad. I did pay full price for this one though.

Still, youā€™d better start this week if you want my birthday present to arrive on time.

Yeah, it doesnā€™t ship until mid-November. Still, once youā€™re on the list, they have your credit card, all the stress is gone and itā€™s just a matter of waiting.

The 20th anniversary controller looks nice, but as always I wish they found a design in which they kept the primary colors on the face buttons. I much prefer the face buttons to be yellow, blue, red, green. Not all grey.

Well, fingers crossed in my case at least. I always enjoyed Tuesday and Thursday mornings waiting to see if weā€™d get new BC announcements.

Itā€™s looking like the Elite Wireless Controller 2 has a sale price everywhere. Someone got a photo of it in a clearance section at Wal-Mart.

Making me think thereā€™s a Series X/S version, soon. One with the Share button.

And my Series S is here. Wow, this is a small box.

It looks like the latest version of the Elite Controller does have a Share button (or at least a button sitting where the Series X|S share button is):

I just canā€™t get my brain past the thought of paying $150 for a controller, regardless of how great it may feel and how customizable it may be. More power to those of you who are enjoying yours, though.

Itā€™s a button to select which of three profiles is being used. The three LEDs below arenā€™t lit up at the same time, it corresponds to the active profile.

Yeah, itā€™s a luxury item, but it really is the best game controller I have ever used. They fixed everything that was wrong with the original Elite, especially the bad shoulder buttons and glued-on grips that eventually peeled off. Makes me wonder if anyone in the process bothered to check the specs for the glue they used for durability under long-term heat . . .

It is crazy how tiny it is. That tiny little thing can play Far Cry 6 at 1440P 60 FPS. (Well itā€™s a variable resolution but stilllll) Itā€™s such an awesome device. I have like 20+ games installed and pretty much weekly something new pops up on gamepass that I want to play.

Nah, thatā€™s the button you use to swap between different profiles on the controller.

Ah, interesting. Well thatā€™s too bad, I do rather like the Share button for taking screenshots. It looks like itā€™s in the exact same place and the same size as the Share button. I wonder if the Series X|S designers stole the button design from the Elite Controller team.

Actually, I just checked last night and at least on the PC side, itā€™s now on Cloud Gaming (beta). Iā€™d have to see if itā€™s made it to the console (assuming cloud gaming is now active there).