Xbox Series X - The next Xbox that's boxy but sexy xXx

All games running on the cloud are console versions. So if PP is could enabled now, it’s the Xbox version, running on Series X hardware.

Right, but what I meant was whether it was “Cloud-enabled” on the console (if the performance is adequate, it saves me storage space).

Everything “cloud-enabled” on PC should also be enabled on the console, because it’s actually the console version running. I believe cloud streaming to consoles is still in beta though, you need to sign up to be an “insider” or whatever.

Note xCloud only goes up to 1080p60, if that matters to you. It shouldn’t, IMO. 30fps would be a problem, but 1080p60 is acceptable.

Yeah, the whole xCloud thing is still in beta on consoles. You can sign up through the Xbox Insider app and may get picked for testing. But to answer your question: yes, Phoenix Point is possible to play in the cloud from the console, assuming you’re have that access.

Thanks for the replies. I suppose it doesn’t necessarily follow that if I’m in the PC Cloud beta (spontaneously) I’d be in the other one. I guess I’ll find out. As I recall though, there was an email or something the first time, and I haven’t seen another like it.

Cloud gaming is available to everyone on all app, except for console.

On the Windows 10 app Xbox app anyone can use it now.

Interesting. I’ve been playing Cloud games on PC through the Edge browser, but good to know I can use the Xbox app as well.

Yeah there’s a button to take you to the cloud-enabled games on the first screen of the app.

Bear in mind what @Don_Quixote said, you’re playing the console version of the games even on the PC, so you’ll need a controller and in most cases, won’t be able to use mouse + keyboard for control.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I knew about the controller-only thing. A lot of times, at least through Edge, I’ll have to unplug and plug the controller in again for it to take. Maybe the app will be smarter about it.

The weird custom Xboxen continue.

Back 4 Blood everyone:

That just seems like an awful idea, and regret will set in quickly that you can’t replace it without buying a new Xbox entirely.

Also

I kind of like that Spongebob Xbox, ain’t gonna lie. But I’m not sure if I would want it sitting next to my TV. Staring at me.

Yeah, the Spongebob and Ninja Turtles ones are fine if you like that cartoon look. The Back 4 Blood one is garbage. The fake rebar/netting hot-glued to it is the icing on the shit cake.

Id just like to buy a series X

The Spongebob one is pretty great. Shame about the Nickelodeon All Star Brawl branding.

LGR got an upopened OG Xbox

$99.99. Preorders begin next week. Holds up to 10 cans, and has a USB port for charging devices.

Do they not understand how scale works? Both versions obviously aren’t 1:1.

It’s not a conventional fridge, as it doesn’t use a compressor. It uses peltier cooling

The Verge has more photos.

Looks like 10 regular cans, and 12 of those slim energy drink cans.

Target also has this