Yellowjackets (Showtime Series)

It is funny how tastes differ. I sort of love the present story because it is about all of these people who survived and how messed up they all are.

I know it will go too far into weird stuff to fit the mystery box eventually, but for now I am all for the version of this show that is more like the Leftovers than Lord of the Flies.

I binged this over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it for what it is (Lost meets LoTF). Both the younger and older actors are uniformly engaging. Looking forward to the season 2 premiere in a week and half.

OK I just finished Season 2 and how is it that we did not discuss Season 2? This show is fucked up and deeply flawed but also AWESOME. That finale was some shit.

Who else has watched Season 2?

Season 2, also excellent. Totally in for as long as they air this show. I am ride or die for Shauna. And Jeff’s bad music.

I even posted in this thread yet it’s somehow not marked as a follow thread for me.

Yeah, I watched season 2, and yeah, I’m still loving the show. The name of the first episode this season earned a hearty “oh, fuck you!” from me (in love, of course).