You have died... again. Dark Souls 2 announced

The Dragon Aerie…wow!

Stepped away for a minute and when I came back I was face to face with The Guardian Dragon. Nothing like a bossfight to knock the rust off. The last dragon I fought in a souls game (Kalameet) broke me, but this guy wasn’t bad. Took a few cracks, but it was a fun fight. Great setting.

So, up one improbable elevator and bam! What a sight. Absolutely love that the endgame areas in DS2 are this good. I messed around trying to grab all the loot and kill all the dragons before I got a bit impatient. I’ll come back later to grab all the scattered upgrade materials if I need them.

The fight on the stairs with all the knights watching was pretty dramatic. Reminded me a bit of Anor Londo.

This Ancient Dragon fella, should I kill him? He gave me what I need to unlock the memories and seemed pretty chill. Am I missing something if I leave him be?

From here, do I head off into memory land? Or go to the throne? I came across something a while back that said for SOTFS you shouldn’t hit the memories first, you should hit the throne room? And when do I tackle the DLC?

I’m a little hazy on when the game ends. I know I shouldn’t go back to Vendrick until I’ve done all the memories….