You must be at least this gay to ride this ride

Hearing your side of it, I can see why you feel that way. It sounds awful and nothing like my own experience of campfires, marching and meeting girls from the Guides.

That said, good thing the scout masters weren’t pedophiles. I understand, perhaps incorrectly, that being a scout camp counsellor or scoutmaster is often one of those roles sought after by sexual predators. 24 hour access to impressionable children - what’s there not to like?

The only thing you should get kicked out of for not sucking enough dicks is a hot tub.

Or a board room.

I continue to think the Order of the Arrow has to be some sort of cult. I never did figure out what the hell it was for.

To be clear, the guy in question here weren’t straight. so it’s not even a case of so called reverse discrimination.

What the league did, however was legal. I just find it odd to see that behavior from a gay organization, since they would presumably be extra sensitive to how it feels to be on the receiving end of that kind of inquisition.

I think you accidentally some words in that last sentence. Either way, I’m sure there’s no scarcity of jerks who are also gay and run fifteenth tier athletic teams anymore than there would be among heterosexuals.

Lol, auto fill fail.
That should say since, rather than suicide.

No, it’s still dumb.

Just because they’ve taken it in the past doesn’t mean they don’t like sticking it in some poor schmucks when given the opportunity.

LOL! I like what you did there.