Your favorite line of dialogue from a Star Wars movie

I know.

That line was totally improv, too! Just like he shot the guy in Indiana Jones instead of having a sword fight! Harrison Ford is an improv genius! Also, on the set of Marathon Man, Harrison Ford once said to Dustin Hoffman, “My dear boy, just try acting!”

-Tom

Aren’t you a little short for a Stormtrooper?

I don’t know where you get your delusions, laser brain!

Yub nub!

Actually he said that to Hayden Christiensen, but it didn’t take…

I see you are trying to follow his advice. [/deadpan]

“But I was planning to go to Toshi Station to buy some power converters!”

“It’s not that I like the Empire; I hate it, but there’s nothing I can do about it right now.”

Great kid, don’t get cocky! - Han Solo

Luke Skywalker - Hey, what’s that flashing?
Han Solo - slaps hand away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

“That’s not a moon.”

Really, we could just paste in the entire script of all six Star Wars movie, right?

-Tom

“I am altering the arrangements. Pray I don’t alter them further.”

-Tom

“I’m here to chew bubblegum and pull the ears off of gundarks. And I am all out of bubblegum.”

Of all the cantinas in all the colonies in all the galaxy, she walks into mine…

Luke Skywalker - I used to live here, you know.
Han Solo - You’re gonna die here, you know. Convenient.

“don’t be obfuscated by this technological terror…” “This is nothing compared to the power of the force…”

“We’re gonna need a bigger boat…”

“It’s a trap.” The internet tried to beat that line to death, but it’s still hilarious every single time!

Honorable mention to “I don’t know. Mesa day startin pretty okee-day with a brisky morning munchy, then BOOM! Gettin very scared and grabbin that Jedi and POW! Mesa here! Mesa gettin’ very very scared!” He really nails the “POW”.

I stopped watching the Oscars when Ahmed Best wasn’t nominated for that stellar performance and Lucas wasn’t nominated for Best Screenplay.