I want to upgrade my desk. It is becoming a lot harder than I expected. I am looking for
- Something minimalistic, no drawers, sides or back
- A way to keep my case off the floor (shelf?)
- No keyboard tray as I want my large mouse pad and keyboard at the same level
- No gaming desk with mouse pad tops, LEDS, cup holder, headset hangers etc
- Well built and sturdy
- I have a Asus Rog Swift PG349Q monitor. Great monitor but has stupid legs, quite wide. Will I need a shelf at the back?
- What width is the minimum a guy could get away with? I am thinking 48 inches (maybe less)
- What would be the minimum depth recommended. I am thinking 24 inches.
- All that would be on the top is monitor, keyboard, mousepad, yeti microphone and my internet box
What is everybody using? You liking it? Is there something extra you have now that you couldn’t do without?
Enquiring minds what to know :)