Your greatest contribution to QT3?

The “it was soooo much better back when…” thread made me realize that we don’t have a thread to self-identify our greatest contribution to the QT3 Hivemind.

So, here we go.

1. Starting the “Best Youtube Videos” thread
2. Winning the first ever QT3 Vampire/Werewolf game. (Thanks Rimbo!)

Other than that, it’s been snarky one liners for the last 4 years after I bailed out of P&R.

My best asset.

1. Annoying people with my Asian smileys.

I dunno what else really, maybe my generally sunny disposition? :)

I created the “gently touched” meme! That was back when I was still part of the Entity. I think Plato wrote about it in his Phaedra, something about Zeus splitting the four-legged, four-armed Entity into two halves.

I did put a lot of sweat into this place at one time. It was supposed to be a content site but it got hard to sustain creating content for free. It was exciting when Tom and I had a contract with CNET. Unfortunately we got in at about the time when the Internet boom was going BOOM! Such is life.

This post.

losing spelling bee. and being in drag

jack shit

I did my best to will “shit the shirt” into a full fledged meme but I was denied. Why, QT3. WHY?!

The Crackdown scale.

Being able to stop threads.

I started the “Roman Polanski arrested” thread.

Sorry.

Watching over each and every member for one night.

Everybody gets one.

Posting while high without ever getting myself banned. It’s harder than it sounds.

That picture of my dick I posted that one time.

Edit: Yeah, ok, really, the hot tub.

I was going to suggest hot tubbin’, but if you actually did that it might take the cake.

Of all the stupid, retarded, mean-spirited, weird threads I have started here, my favorites have always been the ones that accidentally exploded into controversy, such as the one about the basketball team that beat a team of retards 100-0 or the tongue-in-cheekly titled I Knew I Hated Fat People For a Reason.

This entire thread

This post

Possibly this and this

Oh and apparently these

Not that vampire game?