Why does my mouth taste like soap?

What kind of loser? How can we tell without a poll?

You bitches are amateurs, posting to get your post count up. Feh. The more subtle of us start X-COM forum games.

IBTL!

Heh, as if.

extarbags,

Is the room spinning and your vision blurred? Does shaved-head Brittany look hot to you? Would really salty cheese pizza go down good right now?

I only ask because I recently saw a report that schools are banning hand sanitizer because of it’s nearly 85% alcohol content and the fear that kids are getting drunk and could possibly die from ingesting it. I figure maybe that applies here…

OK, not really, but this was my 1,000th post.
<---- Score!!1one!

Bah, if you think using this thread to score your 1000th post is something big, try using it to score number 5500!

Mostly die, since it’s ethyl alcohol. You might as well drink Windex.

Sometimes shredded dried coconut tastes like soap to me. Of course no one else I know thinks coconut tastes like soap, so never mind.

I"m going for number 2000. I’m twice as awesome as Slainte (well almost)

How come nobody has suggested that 'bags actually rinse his hands after using the soap?

Geez. Some kid smelled his hands after washing with soap, thought they smelled like Midori and the rest is history? 170 proof hand soap? I guess that’s one way to save money on producing antibacterial products … just use alcohol … lots and lots of alcohol.

Hey guys what’s this thread about.

Well, I have nothing to add except to say I just scored post 950. Can the thread keep alive until post 1000? Only time will tell.

Mystery sovled, extarbag’s dad must have recently bought this nifty thing:
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/02/20/chickenflavored_soap.html

Pad

ding!

bloink

Um, have you been eating something with cilantro? That does it to me.

Someone should start a poll to find out what kind of soap Qt3ers think tastes the best. Suddenly Shit Bonerz would be a dangerous option, I wonder how many people would still pick it?

Five character limit FTW.

This thread just refuses to give up and die.