2016 Game Frame Game

Problem is creating and hosting the files, as well as editing them. Any schlub can open paint and put some black bars around the image (hi, it’s me). Cutting up songs takes software that not everyone will have, or know how to use.

A shared soundcloud account would be one way for the hosting. As for editing, are there any online tools available?

Frame 1. Since a single pixel is often enough around here, I’ll keep the first frame light ;)

Dark Sun: Shattered Lands

Mule? One of the hundreds of versions? I guess the name’s technically “M.U.L.E.”

I must confess I didn’t think about it and would honestly have no idea how to do it (I learned about layers having accidently guessed right a first time here!).
Theorically it sounded cool, though!

Curious Expedition for the new one?

Desert Strike?

It’s a cool idea, but from a techinical perspective I imagine it would be… infeasible.

Cannon Fodder 2.

As for the sound game: Audacity will edit most sound files and is completely free. It’s also pretty easy to just “select” the bit of the sound file you want and make it silence.

Correct! (Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf to be exact)

I very much remember those little dudes running awkwardly around shooting at my helicopter in the desert.

I’m not being silly when I say I’m pretty sure this one is gone in 1:

Kerbal Space Program?

I’m sure you just need MORE of the texture:

Day of defeat?

That does very much look like a Half-Life mod texture. Aside from Day of Defeat, could be CS, TFC, Firearms, or countless others. So, if it’s any of those, I’d say give it to Pod.

It’s none of those. :)

Ashes of the Singularity?

Morrowind? Swear I know that texture.

Baldur’s gate?

To be fair there is texture and geometry