2017 Frame Game

All 4 in order, the first 3 are the complete story, 4th picks up afterwards…

Also its your lucky day, the first 3 are in this bundle (5$ tier):

.https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/daedalic-mega-bundle

Sad fact, I own Valiant Hearts: The Great War on both PC and Android and haven’t played it yet…

I loved Valiant Hearts.

For Deponia, a word of caution. I have seen several reviewers express concerns about the series due to unpleasant humour and inappropriate depiction of women. I don’t want to derail the game with a discussion of Deponia, but I thought I’d better make sure there was at least one mention of this.

Anyway, here’s a new frame, freshly captured:

The name of the game is in the file name, which is displayed when you mouse over it. I won’t guess - I wouldn’t have known it anyways :-)

You had me worried there for a moment. That’s not the name of the game, unless you’re seeing something quite different to me.

Have another frame. I assure you it’s not identical to the last one:

Voxatron?

Slayaway Camp?

Oh, very nice guess!

Oh, OK. This picture has a different name to it - so I guess it isn’t the name of the game.

That it is.

Fun little puzzle game with an unusual theme. Takes a while to get tricky, but there are some good brainburners later on.

Anyway, take it away @nijimeijer.

Okay; apologies for the poor resolution. Partly due to capture from a video, partly due to old game graphics.

Looks Build Engine-ish.

I’ll take Blood for $500, Alex.

Kingpin?

Dark Forces 2 - Jedi Knight?

Rise of the Triad

Not any of those.

GTAIII?

Have we done good ol’ Duke Nuke’em 3D?

Next frame

Tony Hawk Pro Skater?

I’mmuna be dumb and guess Super Mario 64 which I’m sure A) didn’t look like that, and B) has already been done.

edit: damn, if I’d just kept my dumb yap shut for three more seconds. . .