2018 Frame Game

It looks like an Ewok in hell.

and it’s a Japanese game.

A Japanese game starring Ewok in hell… Pokemon Fighter?

Hah, it’s Monster Hunter World, isn’t it? Well played :)

There are no Ewoks in Monster Hunter, you silly!

C’mon, those little cat things are close enough. ;)

That’s not a little cat thing, but furry Kratus on display there, from what we can make of!

Hehe, indeed it is! It’s Meowscular Chef whipping up a nourishing feast for busy Monster Hunters*! :)

*note he doesn’t actually whip anything up himself, bar the finishing garnish - he gives the orders!

Something nice and easy to get going.

They are Billions, or whatever the name was?

God I hope I’m not right I’m at a work conference all week long without access to either games or a decent image editor.

Brigador?

I really like that guess, but no.

Now we’re talking.

It is indeed Brigador, which is not only a pretty cool and fun game, but one of the very rare games in which, in the in-game Universe, Portuguese is spoken and used to name most things. For me it feels a bit like the use of Chinese in Firefly - in the sense that, even if it’s not the primary language spoken, it’s still everywhere. Even the title is a rarely used Portuguese word for “fighter” or “wrestler”. And it just got an update that fans have been waiting for, so I thought this was a good time to pick it.

Your turn, @Left_Empty. Make me proud. ;)

Well, might be a bit obscure so I’ll say this one wasn’t released in the United States, as far as I know.

I am gonna guess an Anime fighter game, of which I know none.

So umm… is it HuniePop?

Wait, what? :D

I’d be lying saying it isn’t, but it’d be misleading to say it is!

Some sort of Final Fantasy Chocobo cage match, obviously.

For the gourmand.

Mickey in whatever world?

Edit I couldn’t remember the name of the game I’m thinking off, but looking at a list of Mickey games the nearest gamename is ‘World of Illusion’ so I’ll go with that.

There is a disney quality to the art but it’s not American.