2018 Frame Game

One of the Scourge of War games? Maybe… uh… Gettysburg?

GeoGuessr?

I was hoping for someone to make that wrong guess, and for it to come from the System Shock box master! Revenge!

I cannot avoid saying that someone was very close, sadly, which means it will probably guessed with this one:

Graviteam Tactics?

Waterloo: Scourge of War? :D

Neither!

Edit: discourse’s zoom not working for some reason on this image? If you open it in a new browser window, you can see it properly.

That’s the weirdest Deer Hunter screenshot I’ve ever seen, LE.

At least make it The Hunter :(

But no, that is not it.

Take Command: Second Manassas?

You took it out from rhamorim’s mouth!

The awesome @marquac gifted me the game last year, and I was able to play it for the first time only recently.
It looks beautiful in widescreen with the latest modder’s pack iteration.
Now I’ll have to find time to read the manual again, as I have forgotten everything I had read last year!

Must try that game again at some point. I loved Sid’s Gettysburg, so this should be perfect for me, but I found the subcommander AI really frustrating. I’d make a nice defensive line and troops would go wandering off forwards looking for contact and get destroyed in a crossfire.

Hah! Actually, that was the first game that came to mind (since it’s the only one in the series I have actually played), but in my mind it was somewhat hard to get nowadays and for that reason I decided to guess something more modern.

I guess the lesson here is that I have to trust my guts more. Or maybe there’s no lesson here. Anyway, great pick!!!

New frame ahoy!

Shells of Fury?

Nope. Have a little more.

Grim Dawn?

Not that either. Does this help?

Ah, that question mark, the space Soldak game, Drox Operative?

Yep. :)

That’s what did it for me too.