2018 Frame Game

That is correct. Here’s the full screenshot showing the glorious ship Inept accidentally running into an unstable wormhole while I’m trying to capture a screenshot.

Been playing a fair bit of this recently, thanks to the recommendations in another thread. Interesting take on the Action RPG genre.

Take it away, @Left_Empty.

It’s the only game from Soldak I didn’t play, but the demo didn’t work for me.

Next one might be very obscure (for now at least).

Really obscure!

Uncannily obscure!

Don’t have a clue, but I want to play it. :p

I feel like I know this one… Underrail?

XCOM 2: War of the Chosen

I wish I could run XCOM2 that well.

Is that Dungeon of the Endless?

No, but now I know what other game the current one’s visual identity reminded me about, thank you!

Syndicate?

NOPE!

It’s an early access itch.io game, no wonder no-one’s guessing it… ;)

But it looks cool!

Yet you know it: spit the name!

Haha I don’t, I cheated! :D

I didn’t read that. You need proofs of your guilt, anyway!

I’d guess it is the game that the FTL devs are coming out with. If that’s right don’t give it to me because :
1 - I don’t know the name.
2 - I pulled out my back and don’t feel like coming up with something right now.

It’s Depths of Extinction, the upcoming XCOM, Terror from the deep flavoured clone in an FTL garb.

You basically move your troops across a random map of nods, with no turning back and limited ressources. The game takes place in watery places accross the seas, but not underwater (at least so far).
The battles not only feature the XCOM mechanics, but enemies will spawn out of screen at regular (but not overstressing) intervals, meaning you should move around quick.

So far the game has been pretty great. The fights aren’t too long winded (the maps are tight, thankfully). They are planning a rework of all the classes at once for the next update, which is always a bit distressing, but we’ll see.

To me, you guys both won, so you get to sort it out!