2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Nudge.

I think you picked a game no one has ever seen before. :) I can say with certainly I have no idea what this could be!

Mother 3.5? ;)

Sorry for the delay. Sick is as sick does. Or something. Here, full frame. And it even includes enough for people to google. Some one can get it even if they haven’t seen it. Put me out of my misery.

Ah, it’s that game programmed entirely in Lisp, called “The Finns”? ;)

Sorry.

No.

Answering in case people think that’s a real guess and decide not to google the screenshot stuff.

Big trouble in Windtown?

Wow. If you were looking for the most obscure game possible, congrats. :) I suspect you’ll be posting a new shot from a different game soon… hopefully I’m wrong and someone knows it!

That’s YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, right?

I didn’t even google it!

What if @Kyosho and @Left_Empty are the same person, posting games we don’t know. D:

This is so fucking obscure, not even google knows what it is. You get to go again @Kyosho :D

Arioch has it. But I only know that from Google, I’ve never even heard of this. But clearly someone has (Arioch, unless that’s like Kyosho’s alt account, haha). I’ll let @Kyosho declare the results!

@Arioch has it, indeed. It’s a really weird RPG that takes a lot of inspiration from games like Earthbound and others. This game made a semi-big splash when it was released in January. Most of the big Twitch variety streamers played it, and a lot of youtubers. So I was hoping at least some one here had SEEN it, if not played it. Anyway, it was made by the same guys, Ackk Studios, who made Two Brothers (not to be confused with Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons), which was a neat little game I backed on Kickstarter back in the day. I bought the game on release just to support the developer, and haven’t had a chance to play more than a few hours of it yet, personally. Other than the main character being a bit of a tool, it seems pretty awesome. I’m really happy for the developers that it seems to have done well sales-wise, unlike Two Brothers.

Anyway, you’re up @Arioch.

Thats the games name?

It is indeed. It takes place during that time period (Y2K), and has weirdo internet forums in the game with weird conspiracies, and… it’s totally bonkers.

In my defense, I wrote for an indie game blog for a while and managed a Trello of upcoming releases, so I’ve seen screens of lots of obscure games. Never played it, though.

I will try to get a screenshot up tonight.

Thirty Flights Of Loving?

No.

Airline Tycoon?

Yakuza 0?