2019 Frame Game - All Are Welcome!

Wouldn’t be the first time. :)

Okay it was LA-MULANA 2. And Vinraith technically guessed two times, so rules are rules, so he has to do two frames at once next!

I’m surprised not more people played either of those games. I am just at the beginning of the second one, but the first one is a crazy ambitious game.

Hey, I was just giving a name to the game CraigM was thinking of. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

So if @CraigM wants it, it’s all his. If not, I’m happy to put something up tomorrow.

Thanks but

A) I wouldn’t have known it was La Mulana
B) have played about 20 hours of video games in 2019, and zero in about 2 months

Well, I wouldn’t have thought of it if you hadn’t said what you said, for whatever that’s worth.

Anyway, new frame time:

Surge 2

Asheron’s Call

I know it’s not, but that screenshot reminded me of the loading portals :)

No correct answers yet, and for what it’s worth this is in-game footage. :)

Aliens Vs Predator (the remake)

XCOM 2

Still no winners…

Vanquish?

Phantasy star online

Played that game obsessively for longer than I’d care to admit but no.

Freelancer?

No man’s sky

Drop that beat like an ugly baby?

Redout

Correct! Easily my favorite PC racing game of the past few years. So fast, such cool track design, and I really enjoy the deeply weird soundtrack too. It’s been streamed by @tomchick on at least one occasion (maybe more) for those that aren’t familiar. This shot is from the moon DLC.

It’s not tremendously easy to take good screenshots while playing this game, since any lapse in concentration or control tends to go badly.