2020 Frame Game - Come Join the Fun This Year!

Nope to all so far clue 2

Pga tour

Nope, sorry.

Clue 3

Wasn’t there a game called Lunar Lander or something?

There was but this is not that game :)

It looks like Moon Patrol, but I don’t think that’s it, either. Daaaammmmiiiit

Nope but it is a space game! I will post clue 4 around sixish pst toinight. Should put this one over the top I will include some of its iconic objects.

I was gonna say Super Cobra, but if it’s space, then I’ll go with some 8bits computer version of Scramble.

Jetpac !¡

CLOSE! Its definitely a Scramble-like

Clue 4

Clue 5 then I will call it with a reveal. I may have gone too obscure, alas :(

There are 2 space ships in this, how has @BrianRubin not appeared and named it already.

The first game I ever bought with my own money as a kid was Defender for the Atari 2600. But this is not Defender. I am flummoxed.

Nah. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this one before, but I’ll never be able to name it.

I’m in the same boat. Maybe something like Vanguard?

Full reveal. I will name it in 2 hours if no one else can or wants to take the next challenge.

I feel bad, this one was so obscure.

If nobody else wants it I can go again with a less weird title.

Plus a secondary level image

download (32)

I think I kind of remember that one. It was sort of like Choplifter, in a way? No idea what is its name.

It was

Tail of Beta Lyrae

It was Atari 400/800 only which is why I felt bad limiting it so narrowly.

The music is excellent and Phillip Price went on to make Alternate Reality another of my favourite games back then.

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-tail-of-beta-lyrae-_5240.html

Gameplay

Anyways let me know how you want to proceed. I can do another one or someone else can have a go, cheers was fun!

Cool pick. You’d have to go with an Apple II title if you want me to recognize something from this era.

As per the rules, you “lose” and should pick a new screen!