2020 Frame Game - Come Join the Fun This Year!

Cheers thank you! I will post a new one later tonight!

OMG stop feeling so bad. Sometimes it’s just cool to feature a game you loved in the hopes someone else enjoyed it too, but they can’t all be Ms Pac-Mans in popularity. Left-Empty gets a lot of static about games he features too, but the occasional loss isn’t a horrible thing, it probably happens to all of us. And besides, sometimes hearing about a great game that flew below your radar in its heyday can be way more interesting than solving a Fortnite screencap.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have, the facts of life, the facts of life.

Exactly, for me this is half the pleasure of this thread.

By the way, the next frame up is

FRAME 1000!

Wow, that’s some high-tensioned Scramble gameplay there.

The Atari 800 is such a little wonder. I didn’t know the game, but I remember reading its name and wondering what the hell it could be at the time! Case solved.

@Rod_Humble don’t forget!

Also since its the 1000th frame, lets hope its extra obscure! :P

Woops sorry fell asleep after a Stellaris session! Ok let me get it done now!

Clue 1

Little Computer People?

Hotline Miami

Nope to both!

Similar era to Little Computer People though but a dissimilar gametype, this was release a year before LCP.

Was pretty sure LCP was side-view anyway, and looking it up now, I was remembering correctly.

A year before LCP… Hmmmm…

Paperboy? That was early isometric I think

Paperboy didn’t show the inside of the houses he terrorized.

Nope so far. Will post a third lue in a few hours!

Clue 2.

No idea what it is, but it sure is beautiful, especially for such an early game.

Clue 3
Agree it was really nice looking for the time. I will post a vehicle shot after the reveal as well which is really nice. So I guess an extra clue, it has a drive able vehicle in it.

Yes, I am very into whatever this game is.

Oh, Autoduel.

Nope to all so far

Clue 4

Clue 5, I have no shame with this one its a great game :) Fairly well known space game by name at least.

The screen definitely reminds me of Sun Dog, but my copy didn’t look that good. Granted, I played on an Apple II.