2020 Frame Game - Come Join the Fun This Year!

I’ve never heard of it, but now I wish I had played it. Reading about it, it sounds awesome. But I didn’t (own or) play computer games back then, only console and arcade games.

Ding ding! Winner winner! :) @nijimeijer Yeah different versions looked real different back than!

Plus the ground vehicle shot I promised! Love that walkable vehicle and spaceship design!

Heh, what’s funny is that I have the box art saved for potential use in the other thread. Now I’ll have to keep it on the bench for a while.

:)

Well you are up! Grats! That was fun!

Nice pick, @Rod_Humble. That screen–both the cutaway interior and the city blocks–is so evocative! And good snag, @nijimeijer!

Yup; I’ll get something up tomorrow. Want to install something so I can take my own shot.

Okay, here we go -

20200520framegame1

Alan Wake!

The Dig

Neither of those.

Silent Hill!

Nyet!

Next frame (and last for today; next one will be tomorrow AM) -

20200520framegame2

Wow, I’m gonna have to completely shift gears now. Hmmm…

Phantasmagoria!

Not Phantasmagoria! Next frame; this one will likely give it all away.

20200520framegame3

Well, apparently not. Let us try again!

20200520framegame4

Prey (2017)

That’s got to be Loom.

I thought you were making that up and was going to ask if you meant the original or LOOM 2016.

@vinraith it is LOOM! Of the early Lucasfilm\Lucas Arts adventure games, this one is tied with the first Monkey Island as the one I played the most often when young. Something about the simplified interface, and the spell\song driven puzzles really appealed to me when I was younger. It was very different than most other graphic adventure titles of the time, and it’s a game I’m glad exists.

20200520framegame

Phillistine. :)

Frame up shortly.