2020 Frame Game - Come Join the Fun This Year!

It really looks a lot like a Tomb Raider game, but it’s not, so…?

I’ll guess something else… maybe Styx: Master of Shadows?

Tyranny?

Generic 3d rendered cavern is generic

What the hell? I’m glad that wasn’t revealed earlier. It allowed me to assume this was a game I knew. I would certainly remember something like that if I’d seen it before.

Indeed, I have no idea what game this is. :D

My mind says “Myst-like game” now, but I never played a Myst-like game (or Myst), so I’m at a loss.

Elder Scrolls Online?

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Wow. Well, OK, then I guess some interface isn’t going to tell you much more. This is, I should note, a cinematic shot (hence the “hold space to skip” option). If no one gets it off the full frame I might try adding a second image (all at once) and see if that helps before taking the loss. Also, seriously, you guys need to play this game, it’s great!

Someone would have said Guild Wars 2 already if it was Guild Wars 2, right?

Is it Guild Wars 2?

I said it was a good game, not a horrifying abomination wearing the skin of a once-great franchise. :)

OH WOW did not expect that kind of hot take in the frame game thread!

To be fair, Guild Wars 2 is horrible.

Then I’ll guess … Vermintide?

I have very strong feelings about GW2. :) GW1 was one of my all-time favorites and… yeah this isn’t the place but suffice it to say I was disappointed.

Good thought but no.

I’ll put that extra frame up by end of workday if no one gets it.

Yes, but does @tomchick know he’s accepting donations from someone who stands so strongly against his deepest principles?? GuildGate!

He does, we’ve chatted about it on the livestream even. :)

Incidentally and on-topic, the frame here is from another game @tomchick played and enjoyed on the live stream!

Mulaka

The Elder Scrolls Online?