2020 Trump/Biden Debate #1

Let’s get it on.

I am drinking some awesome Tepezate mezcal from Marca Negra.

I’m going to watch it sober. Red wine stains, and tequila will just make mad.

I’m getting hardcore drunk during this.

It’s the only way to deal with the interviews afterwards where Trump’s supporters explain how he won.

I’ll watch it up to the point I can’t take Trump’s BS. Not sure how long that will be. I feel like I should be aware what happens firsthand. I don’t like feeling like I want to punch someone really really hard though.

I can’t take watching another Trump.*

I’ll just scan the headlines after the fact.

Anyone know what channel it will be on, if it can be viewed online, what time it starts, etc.

I saw this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cathmZFeXs&feature=youtu.be

It says it starts in 71 minutes, but that could be the pre-debate coverage or whatever.

Every network. 9PM Eastern.

I’ll be drinking some sort of brown liquid, probably either rye or scotch. My activation work is ‘malarky’.

If I watched Trump like that (and I sometimes do) I’d last about 4 seconds. I’m not exaggerating. He opens his mouth and I’m done, pretty much every time.

I’m still working, so I’ll have to content myself with diet coke and phantom rage.

You’ve got two hours to prepare.

It makes sense that the DJT admin can’t even zip its pants without getting their cranks caught, but the degree of incompetence is still often breathtaking.

I can’t even watch sarah cooper because I’m still hearing that asshole speak. It has to be abstracted out to Stephen Colbert levels of impersonation before I can listen for any length of time.

Preach brother.

From 8 to 9 it’s bullshit. The real horror starts at 9. :)