2021 Match 1 of The Resistance: Avalon

Seem to be fine. I have this whole complicated circle of suck that occasionally happens to me and is different almost every time. Long and boring and weird and let’s not worry about it.

Just need to know if jostly is nixing the team and then there are more cards and more funsies :)

At least two evil voted for the team, which would speak in favour of nixing it. On the other hand, with the other two cards available, we have a good possibility to keeping the mission a success OR knowing for sure who was evil on the team.

In balance, I’m going to let the team go ahead, on the assumption that there will be other cards played. @Knightsaber

@rowe33, do you wish to play In the Spotlight on a Quest member?

Soon, Lantz, Jostly and Perky all changed their votes from No to Yes. That’s quite a swing.

I think we at least have something to read on the current team, and that we have nothing on the most likely alternative teams going forward. That’s it.

shake @rowe33

He’s on the west coast.

I’m probably being a bit slow, but I really don’t know what you mean.

Nah, I just tend to condense thoughts into word salad.

What I mean is, thinking about this and the most likely next team proposals, we probably have more extra data (card distribution, team approval, speech) to take into account when analyzing pass/fail then the other alternatives I think are likely.
But having so many approvals means it’s likely a dud, yes.

And, yeah, you shouldn’t put me in a team, which, by player order and game history, is not going to happen anyway.

Yes, going to play it on Craig since he’s the team leader here.

@Knightsaber

Glad you’re feeling a bit better!

Not much better but still able to type and copy and paste, which is what counts.

@CraigM, @CF_Kane, and @Lantz time to vote Success or Failure on Quest 1.

@CraigM your vote is public.

I portend good things.

Huh.

Okay then.

@Perky_Goth, you can use Keeping a Close Eye on You on CF_Kane or Lantz, or Craig if you like throwing cards away.

I kind of like the idea of playing the card on one of them, then asking Perky to reveal what he saw before the voting results are announced. Might be overkill but might not. It feels like we often never get to use the Eye cards.

Did @CraigM vote publicly already?

Will that really make that much of a difference?

Yes, the falling bicycle meme is a Failure.

I am Scott’s total lack of savvy.

(Looks again at the list of vote-changers.)

It’s ok. It was an idea I had that I couldn’t shake. Besides I needed to have some fun with it because hello sidelines!

I thought it was funny, if that helps.