2021 Match 1 of The Resistance: Avalon

Oh. That makes it a bit pointless to use it, sorta. I did miss that it was before knowing the results. Unless someone makes a good argument, I don’t think I will.

Are you going to make me ping everyone asking them if it’s okay to proceed? :)

I can’t imagine a good argument for using it. If there is another evil player on this team, they would wait for Craig to publicly announce his vote and then vote success.

I’ll just carry on, then.

Craig publically voted Failure. Also in the hat we have Success and Success, so that’s nice. But not right now.

Quest 1 fails.

Evil leads 1-0.

Just a few minutes. But then, Kane showed that I got some more timings wrong, so nevermind.

@soondifferent you’re leading Team 2A. And drawing cards.

The first card is Establish Confidence which you must use right now, and reveal your affiliation to whoever.

Then we get a Overheard Conversation for you to hand to someone and it does whatever the first post says it does.

Then you get to hand out a Chicago Proxy

So enjoy that.

No pressure.

@Lantz and @CF_Kane are clearly the most trustworthy members of the round table, and so I must vote no on any team that does not include them.

Just a note that EC can be used to reveal affiliation to any player, not just the adjacent ones.

And I missed the fail vote, sorry - so yeah, no Eye. But we have good info here. Did Craig skip down to Lantz on purpose to include a 2nd Evil? Or implicate him?

Oh right.

Or did you know Craig and third party were evil and signaled both?

I knew Lantz was evil all along and needed to prove it to you. Did you not see the memo I left?

Overheard conversation means you learn the affiliation of an adjacent party, not that you show yours to them. Right?

Maybe I should retire for the day.

There, fixed it.

Just checking my own understanding lol.

Also, these are the cards we needed up front. Where do I file a complaint?

The problem with always being good is that I do get a little jealous when people go openly evil and taunt. Seems fun.

While an early failure always suck, hitting with a spotlight and being able to build a chain isn’t the worst result.

Agree, maybe we can make some lemonade from these lemons.

But look what happened to the cook!