2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Tyranny

Desperados 3?

You got it!

I wondered if I was giving too much away with that UI element, but I figured it was a worthwhile gamble given not many folks probably spent a ton of time in this particular screen.

@Nightgaunt you are up!

I didn’t even realize it was the replay screen, actually. The word “save” made me think of Desperados because of how much you save. I didn’t know if there were any reminders or indicators from the save system in the corner (in fact, I knew they tended to plaster that feedback in the middle of the screen), but the rocks looked a lot like those in the game itself, so seemed like a decent guess.

Let me chop up a screen real quick!

Not so quick, it seems… ;)

I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT

A megasketcher.

Minit

Good guess, but wrong!

(You too, Left_Empty)

How about now?

Gato Roboto

Wilmot’s Warehouse?

Wavey’s got it! I was hoping it might go just a little further without getting guessed–long enough for me to sneak in some color.

It’s Wilmot’s Warehouse, from the people who brought you the wonderful Hohokum on PS3 and the recent I Am Dead (which I haven’t had a chance to try out).

Glad it was guessed, I was running out of b&w Devolver Digital games to guess.

Wilmot’s Warehouse is a good - if stressful! - game… many people probably already own it, it was an Epic giveaway a short while back IIRC.

Onwards!

This is my small complaint with it: It pretty quickly got too overwhelming for me to enjoy.

Stumped on the new frame at the moment…

Far Cry 4 on ultra low settings?

Thunderblade?

Yeah - I played it enough to appreciate what it was doing, but could see it getting too much fairly soon.

No correct guesses so far, but maybe this will hint to the genre:

Oh it’s that Sega arcade game, ported to PC Engine, something Drift, and it’s killing me :O