2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Not related but I’ve been watching a friend play the Switch version of KOTOR, and boy is that game sweet despite its rough looks.

Killzone 2?

Nope

Great choice, i would guess but you told me you were playing it.

I’m not fooled ¬_¬

Superb pick :)

W40k: Space Marine?

Death Stranding

The grayish fog over everything says to me Nier Automata

zerocrates should have known he didn’t know! what trickery is this!

The next one was supposed to be the big reveal, with the insane linear space vehicle launcher in the back.

You can see the game is up to its reputation: look at that sexy robotic ass.

I’m midway through the endings, and figured I’d rather play the first Nier if I didn’t want it to be totally spoiled by this game, given the archives I was finding.
So I did what any sensible person would do: I switched to Drag on Dragoon, of which I’ve seen 4 of the 5 endings (and that game is really something), and now I am about to get into Nier Replicant on the PS3. What a gaming trip, phew!

Obligatory android ass screenshot, from the rushes of getting the robotic one's.

Wow, subjecting yourself to Drakengard and the original Nier Replicant vs. the remaster. Please have your jank levels checked for your own safety.

Please obey all posted signage.

Oh snap, nier! I played through one time, never got around to doing it 4 more times or whatever is appropriate. Also next game is RE7

Do it, the game is so different on the second one already (and that first ending sucked so much ass).

And Drakengard isn’t jank :0

Not RE7.

Last of Us?

I am Alive?

I feel super disappointed at myself right now. My first guess for everything should be Nier: Automata. But when it shows up, I miss.

I hate myself right now.

That’s the spirit. You’re making Yoko proud!