2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Wow :0 i can’t even guess what the game is about from the full screenshot!

The first frame, i was thinking it was the detail of some Renaissance painting, ha ha!

That part would generally be described as “tower defense” in that I’m defending against a ridiculously massive wave of enemies (see the minimap in the lower right - all that red). In a broader sense, the game is sort of an ARPG/tower defense/resource collection hybrid. It’s also colorful in a way too few games are these days. :)

Oh, and my mech IS in that shot, it’s the source of that bright white laser beam in the middle, you just can’t see me because of all that flamethrower fire from my base.

WOW that’s a screenshot! Powerful!

Mid and late game waves in Riftbreaker are some of the most satisfying and over-the-top tower defense gameplay I’ve ever encountered. And that shot doesn’t even involve any nukes. Gotta use all that uranium we’re mining and refining for something, right?

First one up

Horizon Zero Dawn?

God of War?

You are so good at this game.

What a gorgeous shot! I think it’s time for me to give that game an honest try.

I will try and have a new frame up today!

Wait what? God of War takes place in a post apocalyptic future? :O

New frame:

Neon Chrome?

It’s not Neon Chrome!

Going Under?

It is Going Under!

You’re up, @Hereafter !

Oh! Good get, Hereafter! And nice pick! (My guess was going to be A Hat in Time.)

I’ll get something up later tonight. I actually haven’t played any games in 6 months so it’ll be an old game!

I might’ve revealed too much on this frame. I guess we will see.

Alien Swarm?

Also,

picard-four-lights

Exanima? :)