2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Nuh uh.

No takers on this one?

I donā€™t recognize anything there yet, but maybe revealing larger portions of the screenshot would help?

Iā€™ll post a larger area later on today, but meanwhile, a hint!

Itā€™s a fairly new game.

Against the Storm ?

Hm, is it Potionomics?

HA! Youā€™ve got it.

My new Recettear.

Ah! The hint was helpful in breaking me out of all the board game assumptions. Iā€™m really looking forward to trying Potionomics.

Where are the scurvy polygons that are supposed to give this gameā€™s identity!
How evil that grey cat can be?!

I was being catlike sneaky by using an uncommon screen.

saying ā€œsneakyā€ is the very sneaky way cat got of acknowledging they are evil!

@Nightgaunt Poke. Youā€™re up.

Thanks, Kyosho!

Name this game!

That text looks a lot like Strange Horticulture, but I gotta think thatā€™s already been used.

Good call, and according to the list it hasnā€™t been used yet.

Ack, Iā€™ve never played this frame game before! Now Iā€™m scared I just won one.

Indeed it is! I was also surprised to see Strange Horticulture had been guessed but never actually selected. I am not at my desktop to post the full screen right now, but you can start getting a shot ready, Houngan! If youā€™re not sure how, I think you can find some tips in this thread or Iā€™d be happy to tell you what I do (using Paint.net).

Thanks, I know Paint.net but I just donā€™t play as many games as you folks! I think I have one in mind, give me a bit. Whereā€™s the previous game list?

Itā€™s always linked in the first post. But, hereā€™s the link. However, weā€™ve been doing this game for several years at this point. Itā€™s okay to do a repeat game if you canā€™t come up with anything. Though, Iā€™d check to see if it has been done more than once. If it has, then maybe something else would be better.

Ah, I did look but got thrown off by the post title, just skimmed. Gimme a few hours.