2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

Oh wow, dang. If it’s from this year, I feel like I should be able to guess it, even if I haven’t played it…

Xenoblade Chronicles 3?

I haven’t finished it, but I really enjoyed the few levels I played. It was one of my favorites in AA so far.

Nope, but it is a Switch game.

Bayonetta 3?

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/IrMPPxkQKZWoYRj1mTOQMvq-QVw=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/24137080/2022_10_24_15_55_55_AdobeExpress.gif

The full frame, fwiw:

Whoa! I didn’t know that game looked like that. Kind of like Super Mario Odyssey and its more-realistic-than-expected New York, I suppose.

Not guessing because I’d have trouble producing frames the next couple days, but if no one guesses correctly, please ping me so I can save you. ;)

It’s a Kirby game, but I don’t know kirby game names!

I’m really good at this game.

I’ll try Kirby Superstar HD because I think there was a remake of that one.

Well that’s close enough for me - and it is the season of goodwill etc - the title is actually Kirby and the Forgotten Land. You’re up next, my friend.

Yeah, it’s a surprising choice but it works quite well - the cartoon characters and the very silly gameplay all happens against the background of some kind of terrible apocalypse.

Haha, nicely done, wavey.

Obviously that’s the Dark Souls of Kirby games.

I would play that!

Vampire Survivors?

Witcher II?

Wingspan?

Apocalypsis?

Battle Brothers?

Ash of Gods: Redemption?

We All Kinda Recognize that Crow: The Game?