2022 Game Frame Game - All Skill Levels Welcome!

It looks like Super Meat Boy and Amogus crossed together.

Is it DISC ROOM?

THANK YOU, thischarmingman! It is indeed Disc Room, which is what happens when you take bullet hell mechanics and wring every gameplay possibility out of them!

Yessss! Finally I got one! I need to brush up on layers in gimp or something but Iā€™ll try to have a frame up tonight (GMT)

The folks over at Eggplant: Secret Lives of Games podcast has a good episode with the devs of this one

I use Photo Editor : Pixlr X - free image editing online and it works well. Upload frame. Added a second layer, paint it black (no colors anymore, I want them to turn black) and use the erase tool to erase the parts I want to show on the first layer.

Sometimes the lack of a like button on this forum actually causes me physical pain.

On that note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

Also, Paint it Back on Steam

First frame!

Day of the Tentacle? ;)

Surely cannot be Factorio, which was already done.

Factorio?

Edit: Too slow. But ā€œhas already been doneā€ is irrelevant, thereā€™s no rule against repeats here.

Goddamnit, I crashed and burned, I was sure I checked that hadnā€™t been done, sorry! Lamalo must get it, even though he said it surely wasnt Factorio?

Seriously, thereā€™s no rule about that here, since it really wouldnā€™t make sense in the game frame game. This isnā€™t like the movie game where itā€™s always the same specific moment youā€™d be posting. Itā€™s totally possible for 2 frames from the same game to be unrecognizably dissimilar.

Thanks, thatā€™s good to know. I searched the topic like this for it:

Iā€™m sure it was done in some previous year, but who the heck remembers that?

Thereā€™s a master list linked in the OP (Game Frame Game: cheat codes) but again, it really doesnā€™t matter, per our illustrious leader:

Yeah, thatā€™s good enough. If itā€™s Factorio, show us the shot, and Lamalo wins.

Just my starter base from my latest abandoned game.