2022 Quarterlies! Vote for Qt3's Best Game of 2022: "What guy? Bozo did it. That's Bozo's voice."

1. Elden Ring : I’m “only” 30 hours in, but so many “whoah” moments.
  2. 13 Sentinels : a bit of a mess of a story, but the game got me back into reading Japanese fiction.
  3. Slice & Dice : because 2021 was rigged.
  4. Nobody Saves the World : I thought this was a 2021 game, but it was released on January 18th! It’s an action RPG game, a genre I dislike, but the name of the game is to break it in every way, by making the most ridiculous mixes of class skills, with a constant progression that rewards you for experimenting. If Vampire Survivors is crack, this might be the Holodeck or whatever.
  5. Tinykin 's demo: would probably make the full game at the top spot if I wasn’t so cheap!) I downloaded the demo only to check how it ran on the Switch, and it ended up being one of my favourite experiences of the year. I’d compare it to an action game picross level of plenitude and fullfilling.

I tried to keep it to genuine 2022 releases, but 13 Sentinels ended up changing the perspective of my whole gaming approach for the rest of the year, so I included it.

I didn’t have time to play Astlibra, Treasures of the Aegean, Jack Move, Persona 5 or Witch in the Holy Night yet, all of which would probably end up kicking the above games out my little list. Aw :(