2023 Video Game Frame Game - All Games and Frames Welcome!

Nightgaunt got it. Of course he got it, because he’s the one who introduced us all to the game!

It is the lovely atmospheric Dreams in the Witch House. An adventure game for people who like to lose at games.

Special mention to @Pod, always near-whiffing in all frame threads!

It was made by a Frecnh enthusiast of the series who got frustrated at the indigency of Japan on the very serious matter of Yuko and friends.
The guy had a quite popular youtube channel he dropped to develop his game a couple of years ago, but I can’t recall what the name was.
The game is impossible. Seriously, it’s really hard. It rocks though.

Okay, here’s a screen for you all!

I vaguely recognise the trees, but have no idea what it is.

Bastion?

Looks like coral to me. Abzu?

Interesting guesses! But wrong!

Trials of Mana?

Fishdom?

Kena Bridge of Spirits? Looks a bit like the screen I have in my Steam Wishlist, albeit blurrier…

None of the above!

Octopath Traveler? That’s got blurry bits.

I do love me some Octopath Traveller! And there are some similarities here, actually. But that might just throw you off. How about this:

No? Need some more?

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes!

Indeed it is! The PC version, of course, not the classic DS version.

Still an all-time classic that’s never been replicated.

Good job, @Flakeage!

Love love LOVE that game. They somehow managed to make it feel like a M&M game and that’s no small feat. One of the very few games I played multiple times.

Such a great game. I first played Clash of Heroes when my kids were very young, and it’s been fun watching each of them experience it for themselves as they’ve grown older. I’d love to see a sequel or follow-up someday.

I’ll have to cede my turn due to technical incompetence. Anyone else, feel free to jump in!

I believe in such cases @Scotch_Lufkin will kindly step in to provide a frame.

You bet, happy to step in. Congrats on your victory, @Flakeage! I’ll handle the next image!

And, on that note, here we go.

Moons of Madness ?