360 Resupply Tracker

OH FUCKING SHIT!

Did you guys read what it said under the resupply part?

The Remote will not be in the next shippment. Great! I cant fucking wait.

Fucked yet again.

What happened to the weekly shipments according to Major Asshat or whatever’s blog?

I agree this is a huge f’up. I hope PS3 kicks the hell out of them.

But Major Nelson and some MS guy’s blog promised resupply this week!!!

Yeah weekly resupplies my fucking ass.

I refuse to stand in an overnight line for one of these things with no guarantee of getting a premium pack. It sure does look like that’s the only way to get one.

–Dave

You know as much as I swore this thing of I find my self thinking about taking that friday off and standing in line for the fuckig thing.

WHY GOD?!

I’d have to seriously think about flipping it on ebay though. Like really hard.

The window closed on one potential article for me with my inability to get the system on launch day. I still need it for other work, but even that work isn’t worth an all nighter in freezing temperatures.

–Dave

I imagine a big site like Gamespot isn’t going to doing any in-depth articles regarding this f’up

Considering what you have said about it to this point I am sure Microsoft isn’t shedding any tears you didn’t get one. :P

– Xaroc

I’m sure the PS3 launch is going to be wonderful. Sony never fucks anything up.

And JC Penny sold out of their $800 units. Madness I tell you.

You know. This thread has the highest use of the word fuck I’ve seen in quite a while. Look, there it is again.

Back on topic, a coworker of my wife reported that Sears had 2 Xbox 360’s on Black Friday. They raffled them off. I can’t speak to whether these were new arrivals or they were held for the Black Holiday.

Oh, and the JC Penny $800 units? Fuck that.

Fuck Microsoft is the new Fuck Star Wars.

Not having a remote really sucks. That takes the value down a bit. I knew it was limited but not DAY ONE limited.

Is the remote that shipped with the first wave premium kits the $30 Universal Media Remote that’s being sold separately, or a scaled-down version?

Considering what you have said about it to this point I am sure Microsoft isn’t shedding any tears you didn’t get one. :P

– Xaroc[/quote]

Hey man, who was the guy that said how great Xbox Live is over and over again? Yup, me. In fact, I still think I’ve been on there more than anyone from Qt3 other than yourself and just a couple others. I’ve come to really like some of the games on the Xbox and appreciate things like Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes and Phantom Dust especially.

Once I decided I needed to get one, I became kind of excited to play PGR3 and Ridge Racer 6. Racing games are still probably my top specialty and favorite genre. If either of those delivered, I’d have been happy.

Now? Who knows? I don’t even know if I can afford one that easily anymore because this bathroom remodeling has cost a lot more than we originally thought. If I see a console, I’m still planning to get one, but missing out on launch day certainly made it less likely I’ll get one just due to financial circumstances.

–Dave

Is the remote that shipped with the first wave premium kits the $30 Universal Media Remote that’s being sold separately, or a scaled-down version?[/quote]

It’s a scaled down version of that remote, but I think the only difference is that the Universal one controls all your components while the free one was just for the 360.

I hope to god they didn’t take that out like it says there. That would be ricockulous to have it be limited to only the first few hundred thousand. That was one of the reasons I wanted this damn machine was to serve as a new DVD player!

–Dave

I thought they where just taking them out and sticking in coupons that you had to send in for a free one?

The problem with the universal one for me is that it wouldn’t replace my Tivo Remote or my receiver remote so being universal is just useless. I’d rather the smaller version (like the one for the original Xbox)