A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

Sadly going to have to be postgame.

That said, the Iain M Banks book Excession came up. Have you read it? One of my favorites ever. The side conversations while a crisis looms remind me of it.

No — thank you for the rec!

Ah so perhaps I should have shared my undertaker info privately with people I trust. That’s pretty cool in retrospect!

@Dave_Perkins goes to @jostly’s home and mutters through the window.

So I think at this point I’m somewhat onboard with why Ravenkeeper @scottagibson picked @Perky_Goth for his check, presumably because Scott was one of the two people that might have had the role Perky knew, but wasn’t the one that did.

What I’m still confused about, though, is why everyone thought @Matt_W was a better target yesterday than @Lantz.

What I’m confused about is why the game suddenly ground to a halt earlier.

Well, I haven’t called for nominations yet to give Juan some time to respond to whispers, and perhaps say something before being on the defensive.

@jostly wakes up to see @Dave_Perkins staring through the window. Screams in surprise, then mutters back.

@Juan_Raigada whispers to @scottagibson

I think I have all the useful info I can get, and have shared it already, so if people think me dying will make things clearer it’s fine.

Next day there should still be 5 people alive, so as long as some evil has already been killed, I think it’s likely we’ll win.

Scottagibson whispers back to Juan.

And @Juan_Raigada whispers back to @scottagibson

@scottagibson whispers back to @Juan_Raigada

And @Juan_Raigada whispers back to @scottagibson again

@scottagibson whispers to @Perky_Goth

Assuming you get all good players voting with you. Which at this point is a bit of a stretch.

Edit: Right, the dead players still have their tokens. Nevermind.

Alright, time has passed and nominations are open.

@Dave_Perkins has begun with a nomination of @Juan_Raigada

@Juan_Raigada, do you have anything to say in your defense?

Perky lost his voice when trying to talk to scott
(which is fine)

Conversations, public and private, can still happen until the vote is officially called

What I need to say has been said in private and most likely relayed to everybody who can really lead a discussion.

I defer my defense to those willing to do it (and who know more than me).