A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

Ditto on that.

Sure, me too.

I’m curious to hear what the hell was going on in this game.

It’s 3am in Madrid, or what they call just after dinner there. So maybe we won’t hear from Juan for a few hours.

I could use a few hour / overnight break.

I’m not going to push things ahead very much due to the holiday weekend. I’ll probably call for nominations sometime Sunday Evening/Night (USA time).

That works, everyone go get drunk. Except me, I can’t have any.

Hey @Knightsaber, if you think it would be helpful to let me know who you protected last night, send me a whisper.

I would but I posted that in public a while ago.

Like… here? Do I really have to search the whole thread for what you said in public.

Here 'tis @Dave_Perkins

I originally had you targeted but whispered people knew that, I gambled and switched to Perky for no particular reason.

Okay thanks. So that means that @Perky_Goth is also good, unless:

1. The evils targeted one of their own.
  2. I’m drunk.
  3. You’re poisoned.
  4. There was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

Would I be surprised by number 4? Not in this game.

In games such as this, I am of a mind to just accept the simpler solution, lest we navigate rabbit holes until we freak out. And then, if Evil managed to do something sneaky like target one of their own (when one of their own is likely already dead), then we can tip our hats to them later.

So, to me, you’re the Monk, Perky is good and you saved him, and the poisoner just died. Did anyone write down who voted to kill jostly?

Hey, me either. The pain meds from a root canal say ‘do not drink’ so… not drinking.

Dave is basically saying that through sheer dumb luck we killed the Imp and then the Poisoner, and that Casey is the Scarlet Woman (because there is no room for a Baron and thus no outsiders). That seems…unlikely.

Except that Juan checked Matt and me in the same night, and got a no-demon result… So clearly something is wrong with that hypothesis

Yeah, my ‘less anxiety tranquilizers’ that I was supposed to have for 2 weeks but have had for…17 years do not allow me to partake.

I tell you, the cake was worth it!

So now you have my role down to three possibilities: Recluse, poisoner, or Dave is lying. I think if there is a poisoner, they should speak up now, so we can narrow it down.