A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

It really, really is. I can’t count how many times I was like ‘well that’s it then’.

It was the opposite for me. I liked our chances (some people were suspecting Casey and some me) until your final day nomination.

But that was thinking Matt knew. Had I realized he didn’t I would have been much more negative.

We should throw up a quick game of Secret @Lantz so that we already know who evil is before it starts. Much less stress.

I also didn’t realize that he had no way to tell between the two of us.

I don’t even know why I shifted, I PM’ed twice with strong convictions about KS. I guess major credit to Juan at the end and me worrying about real life stuff.

This was a delight to read. Great game everyone, and well done team evil.

I think @scottagibson was MVP here, never swayed by evil’s lies and doing all the legwork. Sad (not really) nobody listened to him.

I simply couldn’t credit @Knightsaber’s choices on who to protect. And at the end it was either Juan and KS or Casey and KS. KS was the constant there.

Okay, if you’re interested in playing in game two, let me know (lurkers and peanut gallery, your time is now)! I’ll add a bit about voting order to the write-up, and maybe poke the general forum game thread again as well.
EDIT: I’ll wait at least a day to try and round up more players.

The game maxes out at 15 (20 if we reaaaaly want to push it) so don’t fret about space (probably).

Unless people feel they need a longer break, or @CraigM ropes everyone into Battlestar (I wouldn’t mind that too much, I enjoy watching a good Battlestar game)

Count me in if there is room for me.

I’m in too.

Thanks, but I bungled badly at least twice.

Bad time to commit to a new game right now. Plus I can claim undefeated status for a while.

I suggest waiting a little longer so lurkers have time to jump in, though.

It takes at least a day to herd the cats around here.

Timing has been amended.

Count me in, please!

Sure, same promise of screwing up too!

I am in, but I am calling BS on @Knightsaber taking all the money home with him after the first round

I’m in for another round.