A Forum Game of Blood on the Clocktower (GAME IS NOW OVER)

It’s either yes or no!!! 50% each!

@Lodgium I will nominate no one today.

Ah, math!

Still, not sure how you know it’s 50/50. I don’t think you mentioned your role, you just stated that math. Librarian? Or don’t want to tell?

If I was the librarian I think I could tell without risk (if I’m understanding the game correctly). No I’m not the Librarian.

Sorry if the 50% was confusing. I was trying to be cute with the yes/no chances.

@Juan_Raigada @Dave_Perkins @Lantz

I think everyone else has passed on making a nomination or has already made one.

Ooooh Tom Chick style! :)

@Lodgium no nomination from me today

Nor from me

None from me @Lodgium

Okay, night 2 in progress

Day 2 Dawns. It seems that @rowe33 has died in the night. The demon is still among you.

Town Square
@scottagibson Alive
@Dave_Perkins Alive
@CaseyRobinson Alive
@Matt_W Alive
@rowe33 Dead Has Vote Token
@Lantz Alive
@Knightsaber Alive
@Perky_Goth Alive
@jostly Alive
@Juan_Raigada Alive

A reminder for the dead: You only need to use your token to vote YES on an execution, and you cannot nominate anyone to be executed. You also still need to vote during each voting period, even if most of the time you’ll say NO. However, if a dead player’s vote cannot meaningfully sway an outcome, I will default to a NO vote for expediency’s sake. A dead player can also just say that they don’t plan on voting on a particular day.

Day 2 Discussion phase: Begin

Is there an Undertaker in the house?

Edit: Nope, that’s executions.

I guess we are hoping for some more data from a Fortune Teller or an Empath at this point.

Wild guess was incorrect. Will try again next night.

@rowe33 hadn’t claimed to be any particular Townsfolk, I don’t think.

Any more info anyone wants to share?
Rowe, wanna share/lie about your role?

I think we have to assume he was some townsfolk, else evil is spending rounds on their own. Not that they wouldn’t do that if the circumstances called for it, but they have a wide field now.

scottagibson — claims to be townsfolk
Dave_Perkins — no claim
CaseyRobinson — claims to be the Saint, wanted to kill jostly
Matt_W — claims to be a townsfolk, claims to have info but hasn’t offered it?
rowe33 — dead, claims to be Empath, saw Matt or Lantz as evil
Lantz — claims to be the Chef, saw two evils together
Knightsaber — claims to have made a guess last night
Perky_Goth — claims to be townsfolk
jostly — claims to be the Recluse
Juan_Raigada — no claim

Is this list of claims right?

Well I was the Empath. I knew that either Matt or Lantz was showing as Evil.

I’m also extremely suspicious about the whispering that Matt did to Juan. I feel that means something.

Hey Matt, did you ever disclose the information you had?

Scottagibson whispers to rowe33.

@Lodgium Does the Imp start knowing what roles the Minions have, or just that they are Minions? When the Imp is shown 3 unused roles, are they only Townsfolk, or could they be Outsiders as well?