A golden day in P&R

If you said what you said in that thread in real life, I’d tell you to fuck off and die in real life, shortly before kicking you in the nuts. Rape might be a funny joke to you, but it sure as hell isn’t to me. You’re a worthless piece of shit masquerading as a human being.

Clue me in… what’s wrong with the word gyp?

It’s similar to someone saying that they were “jewed.”

How so? I’m getting it’s a racial slur, but on what race/creed?

Gyp …sies.

Gypsies, or Rroma as they generally prefer to be known.

Edit: beaten to it :).

I don’t know any Gyp …sies…

Hmmm… Oh well, I can be nice. I’ll just say go with that Marcus suggested and say “fucked”.

You mean carnies?

Wait a second now, I can still point and laugh at carnies, right?

“Carnies” is now a slur used by vegetarians against meat eaters.

1. I would be perfectly happy to begin substituting “carnied” for “gypped” from now on, and I very well might start doing just that.

2. Where the hell does JMJ get all this stuff? It’s like he’s like the world’s foremost ethnographer of insane Americana.

Seriously? That is one lame putdown.

Have some compassion, their brains aren’t getting enough protein.

Honest-to-God overheard today at my employer’s cafeteria: “I’m pretty much a vegetarian but I do eat turkey.”

They don’t have much to work with, you know?

I’m a fan of “breeders.” Of course, I also like “vagitarians” for lesbians.

Shit like “carnies” is just stupid. To be a good insult, it has to actually be irritating to the insulted class, I think.

Oh no, I’m a carnivore. I eat lots of meat. Oooooh, don’t say that, you are hurting my feelings.

Plus they can get away with it because they’re a minority a;sldfj;aldjflk j carlosmenciaisnotfunny sad;flkjd;flj

At least I don’t, though as a caveat I am an adult with no diagnosed mental disorders.

Emphasis added.

This thread fucking sucks.

So, what you’re implying here is that you’re a child with multiple mental disorders, and for that reason, we should take what you say less seriously? Yeah, okay. I can buy that.

Well, it taught me (and others) the nefarious origin of the word gyp, so I think it made the world a better place.

But anyway, thanks for stopping by and expressing your displeasure with this thread. Everyone involved is appropriately chagrined.