A golden day in P&R

Are the Roma actually offended by gypped or are the PC police just working overtime? The link between gyp and gypsie seems pretty tenuous. Also, does anyone act indignant if someone says welshed on a bet?

Yeah, I feel gypped.

I am forwarding this thread to the RNC as an example of the liberal mindset.

You have hung yourselves on your own petard, you simple fools!

‘Hoist’. It’s ‘hoist by’, not ‘hung on’. A petard is sort of a Renaissance Claymore mine. ‘Hoist’ means ‘fucked’ in colloquial Renaissance everybody-speak.

“Now you can pay me double because you gypped me last time.”

I like the word gyp. In England it has another meaning: pain. For example, your leg can give you gyp. I suspect the word has nothing to do with the Roma, but we’ll be forced to remove it from our language, like niggard, just so as not to risk causing any offence.

Oh.

Never mind, then.

I suppose I should start saying “conjoined twins?”

Speaking of gypsies, does anyone even know any?

Vegetarian=Native American word for “lousy hunter”

When I was a kid a Rroma family parked up outside our village for about a year. I hung out with one of their kids, because he was a lot of fun, but he did get me into all kinds of trouble. Or maybe I got him into trouble…

Wait, you can’t start saying carnied. In 200 years white trash will have evolved into a culture of some kind and we won’t be able to use words that may or may not have been based on names that weren’t even derogatory names for them when they were invented.

Then you’ll look like a racist punk.

Go suck a monkey, Arbit.

So I take it, that this is completely unacceptable?

I would say that comic may be the very definition of unacceptable.

If it helps, Bill, your opinions are stupid, your mother’s a whore, and you yourself happen to be a pillowbiting fucktrap.

I have nothing against you, but everyone deserves to be in their own personal comfort zone.

I won’t be judged by a bunch of pussy beret-wearing historical moralists. Besides, there won’t even be any carnies left in twenty years, at least not if I have anything to say about it.

Thank you, Thomas. That’s much better.

Thank you :)

You knocked him up?

Beware of small, ginger gypsies